Delivery and Returns
United Kingdom - DHL £8.95
1-3 working days
Europe - DHL £25.00
5-10 working days
DHL - £45.00
5-10 working days
Rest of the world
5-14 working days
(During our sale period, delivery days may incur an extra day or two due to the volume of orders possible to be shipped within working hours)
The delivery time will be between 9am – 7pm for outside of London and international deliveries.
Delivery is within 3-5 days. Orders placed during our sale period or on a bnk holiday, please allow up to 5-7 days.
With a UK delivery, DHL will leave a calling card and also attempt to contact the recipient if he or she is not present. The parcel will then go back to the depot until contact is made and a new delivery time is arranged, so please make sure we have all your correct contact information.
With international deliveries, the courier service which is used (this will vary according to the destination) will leave a calling card if the recipient is not present so he or she can call to arrange a new delivery time, so please make sure we have all your correct contact information.
Shipping to UK (including
Ireland), Europe and Internationally will be shipped under the basis of DPD (delivery duty paid), which means all import taxes and duties will be included in the final purchase price. Policies vary from country to country, so you might like to check your local customs office for more information. Richard James cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
We offer a free and easy click & collect in store service. To use this service please choose the 'Click & Collect' option upon checkout.
Once your order has been completed, you will then be notified by email to let you know your order is ready to collect in store.
Orders can be collected from our Savile Row store during our opening hours of 10am-6pm, Monday - Saturday. If you would like to collect your order at a later date or would like it to be shipped to you (£5 delivery fee), please let us know at least 24 hours before the end of your 14 day collection period. If you do not collect your order or contact us at least 24 hours before the end of your 14 day collection period, it will be cancelled and you will be refunded in full.
Please note, due to recent international restrictions on the shipping of fragrances and perfumes. We no longer able to ship pressurised or flammable items via air. Orders of this nature are only available to ship within the UK.
Once your return has been received, processed and inspected by our customer care team, we will send you an email to notify you that we have processed your refund and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately, we are unable to influence this.
During our sale period, customers are entitled to a refund, providing the items are returned no later than 8 days after receiving them. An exchange or credit note is available on returns for up to 28 days.
Due to limited stock. We urge customers to place a second order to avoid disappointment should you wish to exchange an item for a different size or colour.
However if you have received an item that is defected or damaged, please get in contact via email to notify us and we will make sure to have a replacement made available for you and advise on return procedures.
Please note that customers returning orders from outside the UK are responsible for covering the cost of shipment.
We recommend that orders are returned using a trackable shipping service or are covered by shipping insurance, as we cannot be responsible for returned orders that are lost in transit.
If your return does incur additional charges, these will be deducted from your refund or store credit.
EU UPDATE: PLEASE NOTE THAT FOLLOWING THE BREXIT TRANSITION, RETURNS FROM EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES MAY TAKE SLIGHTLY LONGER DUE TO THE EXTENDED CUSTOMS PROCESS.
All returns should be addressed to Richard James E-commerce, 19 Clifford St, London W1S 3RH, UK
1. Unwanted, faulty, and incorrectly supplied goods may be returned for a refund. We offer free returns and exchanges service. Please let us know your intention regarding returns/exchanges within seven days of receiving your order. Please return item(s) in their original condition, unused (with their original packaging) and with all labels and garment tags still attached within 21 days of receiving your order (Full Price items only). Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered items will not be accepted for a refund and will be sent back to the customer.
Any orders returned after your 21 day period, will be subject to either an exchange for the value of the order or a credit note to spend online.
2. Please ensure you return the goods to us in their original packaging. The goods are second hand without the packaging and we will not be able to exchange. You can take the goods out of the packaging to try them, but don't throw it away and please return it with your goods.
3. Refunds will be made for the original purchase amount against the original form of tender. We supply a Royal Mail pre-paid label for returning items for UK customers. For international customers, please send your return via an insured, traceable method using your normal postal service and mark your package clearly as returned goods to avoid delays at customs. Please retain your shipping documentation.
4. If you exchange the same item for a different size it will be shipped free of charge. However, if you wish to exchange the item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it and purchase the new item separately.
5. Any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned if you are returning the goods.
6. None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied.
7. All returns should be sent to: Richard James E-commerce, 19 Clifford St, London W1S 3RH, UK, using our Royal Mail pre-paid labels. You are also very welcome to return items to our Savile Row shop where we can help you personally. However, the refund will be through our online Customer Care team. If you would like to discuss the return of any item or have any further questions about our returns policy, please contact a member of the Richard James Customer Care team.
8. During our sale period, you have 8 days (From the day you receive your order) to return any sale/promotional items. If any item(s) is returned past this date, your order will subjected to an exchnage or credit note.
Terms & Conditions
© 2022 Flag Clothing Ltd, T/A Richard James All Rights Reserved. Registered office: 19 Clifford Street, London, W1S 3RH Company registration number 02717552
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. The www.richard-james.com website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
References in these Terms and Conditions to "we", "us" and "Richard James" are to Richard James Commerce Ltd, T/A Richard James, 19 Clifford Street, London, W1S 3RH Company registration number 02717552
1. ONLINE SHOPPING
1. Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product are accurate. However, while the reproduction of colours is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order.
2. By submitting an order to us through our website, you declare that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details.
3. Visitors under the age of 18 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
1. Non-acceptance of online order may be a result of one of the following:
Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
The identification of a pricing or product description error
Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
3. ONLINE ORDER PROCEDURE
1. Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and Richard James will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the Order Cancellation instructions set out below.
2. When an order is placed, we request pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. However, this remains simply a pre-authorisation request until the order is shipped, at which point we actually take payment.
We have found that some card companies show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries, please be assured that we only charge your card once and that any 'second' charge is only temporary and will shortly disappear.
If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.
4. ORDER CANCELLATION
1. If you are based in the EU, under the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you notify us within seven working days of receipt.
2. We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at Richard James, 19 Clifford Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 3RH. and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, as our free return service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
3. All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
4. We will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation provided that the cancelled order being received at our warehouse.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order under the DSRs if you give us formal notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
5. VAT & IMPORT PRODUCTS
By default, product prices are UK VAT inclusive until you proceed to purchase your order. Please note that UK VAT will only be applied to orders dispatched within the United Kingdom & EU. If an outside EU destination is selected, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties.
Shipping to UK (including Ireland), Europe and Internationally will be shipped under the basis of DPD (delivery duty paid), which means all import taxes and duties will be included in the final purchase price. Policies vary from country to country, so you might like to check your local customs office for more information. Richard James cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
6. HOW WILL THE OPERATION OF VAT CHANGE AFTER BREXIT?
The big change after Brexit will be how VAT is charged on trade with the remaining 27 member states. The scale of change will be contingent on the final negotiated outcome.
In normal domestic transactions, the seller charges the buyer VAT and then pays the money collected to the tax authority. At the moment, for EU transactions, VAT is generally not charged on the supply of goods between businesses from another European country by the supplier. Instead, a business recipient is generally required to charge itself VAT, known as acquisition VAT, which is typically an accounting transaction on the VAT return. There are different rules for private customers and other exceptions. For services, the ‘place of supply’ rules determine the country in which VAT is charged and accounted for.
How will VAT on cross-border goods change?
When the UK leaves the EU VAT area, it will become a third country. This means that the way businesses manage VAT on goods and services exported and imported to/from the EU will change. Sellers will not charge VAT, but buyers will have to pay VAT to HMRC at the point of import (alongside any applicable customs duties).
The payment of VAT at the border will have potential cash flow consequences which the UK government proposes to mitigate for imports, through the introduction of postponed accounting for import VAT. This would shift the VAT accounting and payment away from the border to the VAT return. Postponed accounting would also apply to rest of the world imports, not just those from EU countries.
7. PRIVACY & COMMUNICATIONS
2. To fulfill our obligations to you under these terms and conditions we communicate with you by email and by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive communications from us in this way and that said electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement for our Privacy and Communications notifications to be in writing.
Please contact the Richard James Customer Care Team in the event of any queries: 020 7434 0203 (UK only) or +44 20 7434 0203 (outside UK). Lines are open Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5:00pm (UK time). Email: email@example.com
9. OUR DETAILS
Richard James Commerce Ltd, T/A Richard James,19 Clifford Street, London, W1S 3RH Company registration number 02717552
VAT No.: 115758015
WHO WE ARE
OUR PRIVACY PROMISE
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we are committed to being transparent about the technologies we use and to comply with applicable laws and regulations to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept appropriately secure and processed fairly and lawfully. Any of your personal details will only be used by Richard James and our carefully selected third party partners to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you, and to process and deliver your order and maintain your account with us.
Richard James is a registered data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
● Process your order and communicate with you about the goods or services you have ordered from us (your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfill any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc).
● Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may retain your details including your credit/debit card information) for a reasonable period of time and we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions).
● Update our records and maintain your account with us.
● Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
● Improve the content and appearance of our website, to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you.
● With a view to understanding our customer's needs better, we will, with your permission, retain the information you have provided us and the details of any purchases you have made to enable us to offer products and services that are likely to be of interest to you.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
We will never contact you by email to ask you to send or confirm any of your personal details. If we need any information of this nature we will only contact you by telephone.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER PROFILE INFORMATION
● We may collect the following information: your name, postal address, phone numbers, email addresses, credit card numbers and other payment information. You acknowledge that we may also obtain information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks (for example in connection with our standard fraud checks when you make a purchase on our Site). We use this information to identify you as a customer, to process your order, to deliver products and services, to process payments, to update our records and to generally manage your account with us under our terms with you. Providing us with personal information is voluntary but we may not be able to process your order and send you the required order acknowledgement and shipping confirmation emails if you do not provide us with certain requested information.
● Where permitted under applicable laws or with your consent (if so required by applicable laws), we may use information about how you use our Site, and any in-store services to personalise our communications to you, tailor the content appearing on our Site and how these appear to you and to personalise our in-store service to you, so as to make the Site and our services and communications more relevant to you and to enable your use of any interactive features of our services.
● If you have a customer account (whether created online or in-store), you acknowledge that we may also collect information about the products you browse online or purchase, where you purchased the products from and other information related to your purchases or which is otherwise relevant to your customer relationship with Richard James. We may also ask for your birthday and gender or you may provide us with information about yourself, your product size preferences and lifestyle interests on our Site or when using interactive content in Richard James store or events. We use your customer account and profile information to offer you an enhanced service according to your preferences, including by identifying relevant products, services and events which may be of interest to you, personalising your experience with Richard James and to share with you information about your past purchases.
● We may also use your personal information to contact you in relation to service-related matters, including, on occasion, to request and respond to feedback on your experience in-store and/or on our Site, and to assist you in relation to prospective purchases on our Site, where permitted to do so in accordance with applicable laws or if we have your consent to do so if required by applicable laws.
● We may also use your personal information for our internal marketing analysis and demographic studies, together with non-personal information, to analyse, profile and monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our products and services and understand what may be of interest to you and other customers. This means that we can offer more personalised and integrated shopping and interactive experiences to our customers across our stores and our Site.
● We may supplement information we collect about you with marketing and demographic information which we receive from affiliated third-party companies, in addition to other information which is available in the public domain or which we are otherwise lawfully permitted to be provided with, in order to ensure the accuracy of our records, better understand the interests and preferences of our key customer audiences and improve our service to our customers. If you don’t want us to use your personal information in this way then you can contact us at any time to ask us to stop (see “Contact" below).
DEVICE AND LOCATION INFORMATION
● We collect information about the device you are using to connect to the services on our Site or any interactive content we may provide. This includes the type of device you use, your internet browser, your location based on the unique identifier for your device such as an Internet Protocol address on your device.
● We use this information to ensure the proper functioning and security of our Site, to optimise our services to you and to better understand how our content and services are used and their effectiveness.
In order to shop with us your device must be set up to receive cookies. Cookies cannot harm your device and do not contain any personal or private information.
● Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your device when you visit a website or some applications and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the Site. When you enter our Site our web server sends a cookie to your device which allows us to recognise your device. By associating the identification numbers in the cookies with other customer information that you provide when for example you log-in to the Site, then we know that the cookie information relates to you.
To administer our Site and for research purposes, we also have contracted with third-party service providers to track and analyse statistical usage and volume information from our Site users. These third-party service providers use persistent Cookies to help us to improve the user experience, manage our Site content, and analyse how users navigate and utilise the Site.
● Allow you to use essential features of our Site such as storing your product selections to your shopping bag whilst you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the Site and accessing secure areas of the Site. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our Site for shopping, only for browsing.
● Provide you with improved Site functionality by allowing access to additional services or to remember you if you have visited us before and which preferences you have applied so that we can enhance your future visits to our Site. We can also restore what is in your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session.
● We use Google Analytics on our Site to collect usage data, to analyse how users use the Site, so that we can improve the quality of our Site and service. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
● Offer you a customised browsing experience by providing you with interest based services both on this Site and on some other websites too. Some of these customised browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services for recognising that you have visited our Site.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However you do have the ability to decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser. If you do this you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
● Some of the cookies used by our Site are served by us, and some are served by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
● For further information about cookies and how to disable, block and delete them, see your Help section which is typically found in the menu bar at the top of the browser. Some browsers will also provide help if the F1 Key is pressed.
● Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies and/or local storage used on our Site you may not be able to take full advantage of our Site if you do so.
● We are continually striving to develop improved ways of managing your cookie preferences. As new technologies and solutions emerge, this Policy may be updated to reflect any such advances in technology and preference management tools.
● This information provided about cookies also applies to other tracking technologies. You can find more information at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
ADVERTISING AND ONLINE TRACKING
● We may allow third-party companies to serve ads and collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g. click stream information, web browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie to collect this information.
● Our systems do not recognise browser “Do Not Track” signals, but several of our Service Partners who utilise these cookies on our Site enable you to opt out of targeted advertising practices. To learn more about these advertising practices on Facebook, you can visit https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences. We also provide you with additional tools to opt out of marketing from us (see "Unsubscribe from Richard James updates” below).
COMMUNICATIONS WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM
● If you call our Customer Service Team, please note that calls may be recorded in order to enable us to better serve our customers, for quality assurance purposes and to ensure an accurate record relevant to any transaction under our terms.
● If you contact our Customer Service Team by email or phone, our Customer Service consultants may collect your personal information and use this information to identify you as a customer, help with your query, process your order, deliver products and services, process payments, update our records and to generally manage your account with us under our terms with you.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS
We sometimes run promotions (for example on social media platforms) where you can tell us about a friend or someone else who you have a personal relationship with and two-way communications based on your shared interests, experiences, opinions and any other relevant factors (a “Friend”) who may be interested in our products, services or Site. You may only provide us with information about your Friend with their permission. If your Friend gives you their permission to provide us with their details, then we will only use their information for that reason and not to send them any other unrelated offers. We may also mention that it was you who shared their details with us in the message we send to them.
RECEIVING AND UNSUBSCRIBING FROM RICHARD JAMES UPDATESRICHARD JAMES UPDATES
● We can only send you Richard James updates about our products, services and events with your consent. If you have provided your consent, you can withdraw it at any time (see "Unsubscribe from Richard James updates" below).
● If you have consented, we will send you Richard James updates through the preferred communication method you selected (e.g. by email, post or phone).
● We may also obtain personal information where you “like” us, create posts or otherwise interact with our pages on social media platforms and may in response, use this information to communicate with you or provide relevant content via those social media platforms about our products, events and promotions where permitted to do so in accordance with applicable laws. Please refer to the privacy policies of the social media platforms for information about how they collect and use your personal information.
UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RICHARD JAMES UPDATES
● If you have registered to receive Richard James updates relating to our products, services and events, and you no longer wish to receive these, you can request that we amend your preferences. You can do that either as indicated in the particular communication, e.g. by using the unsubscribe link which is included on all email updates, or by amending your preferences online (see ‘Your rights in relation to your personal information’ below). Richard James will stop sending updates in respect of which you withdraw your consent within a reasonable period and in any event within 28 days of receiving your request, in order to allow sufficient time for the change to be administered.
● If you opt out of receiving Richard James updates relating to our products, services and events, we may still send you non-marketing communications such as emails about your account or purchases you have made from the Site.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may share information about you with companies we have chosen to handle our order dispatch service, any delivery company that we may use from time to time and with other companies that provide support services to us, including website hosting companies. We may also share your information with other companies who sell or promote Richard James products and services in order to provide you with an enhanced customer experience. In addition, we may also share certain limited information with companies who assist Richard James with other services, for example, in analysing our customer data in order to better understand, profile and monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our products and services and understand what may be of interest to you and other customers. In each case, we will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their services and they will not be permitted to use the information for other purposes. They will only be allowed to use your information in the way in which we instruct them and as permitted by applicable laws.
FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND PAYMENT PROCESSING PARTNERS
Payments using our Site are made through our payment solutions providers. You will be providing credit or debit card information direct to our providers who process payment details further.
In certain circumstances (where required or permitted under applicable laws or with your consent (if so required by applicable laws), we may disclose personal information relating to you to third parties in other jurisdictions in order to conform to any requirements of law, to comply with any legal or regulatory process, for the purposes of obtaining legal advice, for the purposes of credit risk reduction, to prevent and detect fraud and/or to protect and defend the rights and property of Richard James. At all times where we disclose your information for the purposes of credit risk reduction and fraud prevention we will take all steps reasonably necessary to help ensure that it remains secure.
BUSINESS OR PROCESS CHANGE PARTNERS
In the event that we or a part of our business undergo re-organisation or are sold or licensed to a third party, any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity, licensee or third party.
OVERSEAS TRANSFER OF DATA
● We may transfer information that we collect from you to other joint ventures, franchisees, licensees, other companies who promote and sell Richard James products and services and to selected service providers who perform functions on our behalf (each as described above), based in countries outside of the U.K. and the European Economic Area ("EEA") or your country of residence and this information may be stored and processed in such countries.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
● You may have the right under applicable laws to ask for details of the personal information we hold about you, to amend, limit or delete your personal information, or ask for a copy of the personal information you gave us. You can also withdraw any consent you give to us at any time and object to us using your personal information for Richard James’ legitimate purposes (as described in ‘How do we use your information’).
● If you would like to exercise any of these rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you or wish to change your preferences at any time, please contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may require you to verify your identity before allowing you to access your personal information.
● If you have an online customer account, you can also access, amend or update your information by logging into My Account on the Site and amending your details as appropriate. If you have created a customer profile in a Richard James store, you can also access, amend or update your information by visiting a store and speaking to one of our sales associates.
● If you remain unhappy with a response you receive from us you can also refer the matter to your data protection supervisory authority (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm).
RETENTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only keep your information as long as you remain an active customer and for 5 years afterwards or otherwise as required for our business operations or by applicable laws. We may need to retain certain personal information even once a customer account has been closed or deleted to enforce our terms, for fraud prevention, to identify, issue or resolve legal claims and/or for proper record keeping purposes. We may also retain a record of any stated objection by you to receiving Richard James updates for the purpose of ensuring we can continue to respect your wishes and not contact you further. Your personal information will be deleted or destroyed in a manner that cannot be restored or reproduced.
SECURITY AND THIRD PARTY LINKS
● We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use. Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
● We do however use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access wherever possible. Personal information may be accessed by persons within our organisation, or our third-party service partners, who require such access to carry out the purposes indicated above, or such other purposes as may be permitted or required by the applicable law.
● Personal information provided to Richard James via the Site and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology. When the letters "http" in the URL change to "https," the "s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL; also, your browser may give you a pop-up message that you are about to enter a secure area or display a padlock image. The Site uses this encryption technology to protect your information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy and Cookie are welcomed and should be addressed to Customer Care Team by emailing email@example.com or telephoning +44 20 7434 0203
FAQ - General
Please be assured that your personal information is kept private and confidential and at no point will we rent or sell it. To register to buy with Richard James we will need to know your name, mailing address and email address. When you place an order online we require your billing address, shipping address, telephone number and credit card number and its expiration date. If necessary, these details will be shared with a credit reference agency to authorise your order.
Our Customer Care department will always be happy to help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7434 0203. Customer Care is open from 9.30am until 5.30pm UK time on Monday to Friday.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24-48 hours. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Orders placed for delivery to London postcodes can be delivered on the same day. Orders place for delivery to addresses in Europe and the Rest of the World will take four to five days. Please note that Richard James is not responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance processes.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive email confirmation of your shipping details and a tracking number. If you have registered with us and created an account, you will be able to view and track the status of your shipment by signing in
We are unable to redirect orders to a different address after dispatch. Therefore, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address.
Your orders will be packed in one of our signature Richard James boxes inside a waterproof courier bag.
Please note that we are unable to deliver to Post Office boxes.
We require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorise packages to be delivered without a signature. Please notify Customer Care if you would like a neighbour or friend or family member to sign for your delivery.
Yes, we offer a professional alteration service. Please bring or send the item that needs to be altered to our Savile Row store with your full contact details, which must include your address, email and telephone number. No appointment is necessary if you come into the store.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Electron, Paypal and Credit Union.